Cambridge Office: 01223 792550
Bury St Edmunds Office: 01284 413340

Student Studyguard Insurance

Student Studyguard provides travel insurance specifically designed for students resident in the (EEA) European Economic Area travelling outside their country of residence to undertake a course of study anywhere in the world.

The policy can be quickly and easily arranged on line using our dedicated website Once the transaction is completed and the premium paid, an email will be sent with a link to collect the Certificate of Insurance and Policy Document.

Contact our Cambridge or Bury St Edmunds office to take the next steps

If you would like Gibbs Denley to call you back at a time that is convenient for you, please fill in the form below.

Contact us

Cambridge Office

Schools/Student Travel Team

01223 792552

Related Links

You may also be interested in: