Cambridge Office: 01954 233650
Bury St Edmunds Office: 01284 722600

Student Travel

english uk corporate member logo

Student’s travelling abroad to study should always have appropriate travel insurance. Whether you are a Language School , course provider agent or a student Gibbs Denley have a range of Student Travel Insurance solutions, one of which will be right for you. Gibbs Denley have over 25 years experience in providing insurance for students travelling to study abroad , so you can be assured that our policies have been developed with you in mind. Student’s resident in the European Economic Area can arrange insurance directly using our website Just call our experienced team today and find out how we can help you.

Contact our Cambridge office to take the next steps

If you would like Gibbs Denley to call you back at a time that is convenient for you, please fill in the form below.

Related Links

You may also be interested in:

Contact us

Cambridge Office

Schools / Student Travel Team

01954 233698

What our clients say

"Over many years I have found their proactive approach reassuring"