Careers with Gibbs Denley
We aim to provide all of our staff with a first class working environment and strive to achieve a culture that epitomises professionalism. We are always on the lookout for good people that share our business ethos so please check this page frequently for the latest vacancies.
Accounts Assistant - Full time
Responsible to: Director responsible for Accounts
Main responsibilities of role:
- Maintain & reconcile all Client Bank Accounts.
- Reconcile and pay Insurer statements.
- Carry out the tasks in accordance with agreed Accounts Team procedures.
- To reconcile insurance company statements.
- To make payments to insurers.
- To bank all payments received.
- Post client payments daily.
- Operate credit control system including sending of invoice reminders and statements.
- To control and report on all payments received and to be received from relevant credit agencies, by standing order or by BACS.
- Carry out end of Month/Year including preparation of reports as required by the Directors.
- Reconcile and allocate credit card & Pay Pal payments daily.
- Assist with opening and distribution of post
- Process cheque requests, write offs and client refunds.
- Issue and follow up on Account Queries raised with the teams, working with Broking department to ensure queries are resolved timely.
- Reconcile all bank accounts on a weekly basis.
- Run reports monthly or as requested by the Directors.
- Production of the client money report and commission clearing for the Company Accountant.
- Carry out student travel month end including the website reconciliation.
- Adhere to all FCA regulations.
- Adhere to all company training and competence procedures.
- Undertake additional work as and when required.
To apply email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information please ring Chloe Miller on 01603 218277.